We are looking for a smart Java Developer who is always eager to learn. Someone with lots of experience, very skillful, communicative and a team player. You will join our team in Amsterdam and will be working for the biggest auction house in Europe: BVA Auctions.
We auction off planes, Ferrari, office buildings, private houses and also items like toilet-seats and scrap metal. This is done on several websites of which www.bva-auctions.com is best known. This website has more than 30 million visitors per month and around 200 million page views. We display real-time information and bids for more than 100.000 lots per month. Are you ready for this challenge?
What you’ll do
- Build a cutting edge auction platform in Java
- Contribute to a motivated team that supports each other
- Work in an ambitious and innovative environment
- Work together in a multidisciplinary Scrum team
- Enjoy the real Scrum process in an autonomous team
- Practice DevOps, domain driven design, continuous deployment
- Work in the center of Amsterdam (Nieuwmarkt)
Who you are
- You know how to write clear and maintainable Java code
- You have comprehensive knowledge in some of the following: Spring projects, hibernate, elastic, solr or ehcache.
- You have unlimited fascination for cutting edge software technologies
- You are not afraid to help our Front-end developers or System Engineers
- You care about quality and getting user stories really done
- You are very eager to learn new bleeding edge technologies
- You like to share your knowledge
- You are living in, or willing to move to Amsterdam area (remote working is not an option)
Interested? Upload here your curriculum or send a message to Paul Sanders firstname.lastname@example.org