We are looking for a Front-end Developer who is always eager to learn. Someone with at least 1 years of work experience in Angular. You are skillful, communicative and a team player. You will join our Scrum team in Amsterdam and will be working for the biggest auction house in Europe: BVA Auctions.
We auction off planes, Ferrari, office buildings, private houses and also items like toilet-seats and scrap metal. This is done on several websites of which www.bva-auctions.com is best known. This website has more than 30 million visitors per month and around 200 million page views. We display real-time information and bids for more than 100.000 lots per month.
Currently we are redesigning our main site into Angular and need your help. The art site is already converted, see www.bva-art.com. Are you ready for this challenge?
What you’ll do
- Build a cutting edge auction platform.
- Contribute to a motivated team that supports each other
- Work in an ambitious and innovative environment
- Work together in a multidisciplinary Scrum team
- Enjoy the real Scrum process in an autonomous team
- Practice DevOps, domain driven design, continuous deployment
- Work in the center of Amsterdam (Nieuwmarkt)
Who you are
- You are able to write clean, well-engineered and maintainable code that complies with coding best practices and guidelines
- You are comfortable with designing, reviewing and implementation and testing of code
- You have unlimited fascination for cutting edge software technics
- Preferable you will have experience with migrating AngularJS to Angular.
- You have some basic knowledge of SEO.
- You are not afraid to help our Back-end developers or System Engineers
- You care about quality and getting user stories really done
- You are very eager to learn new bleeding edge technologies
- You are living in, or willing to move to Amsterdam area (remote working is not an option)
Interested? Upload here your curriculum or send a message to Paul Sanders firstname.lastname@example.org